Sunday, February 20, 2011

Random Pain In The Groin

Amplifier Ming Da Mc 34 B

Ming Da, Mk 34 B

My old Kenwood amplifier, after almost three decades, decided to abandon me. Undecided about what to do, or replace it with an integrated audio system, or listen to music only "liquid" from the computer, I tried to look for a few days which could be the best solution, but the result was always the same: you would trade the pleasure of 'High Fidelity "with the music of a racket" hi fi, all-inclusive.
so I tried to shoot the commercial centers of Veronese to see what I could find: lots of audio / video amplifier for the 'home cinema, some medium-quality amp, but nothing special and, above all, no use, so we of a certain age, we also used, we can not throw away money! In the end I decided to contact AUDIO Autocostruire of Sbisà John and I made an appointment to Carpi and voila.

Mr, John has shown a very cordial person and the products on display are many, some are used, but all high quality. I have observed, evaluated, and ... heard. I decided what to take, but first I asked Mr. John to take off a curiosity: I wanted to hear a tube amp, I had never previously happened to hear one.

John showed me a small integrated Chinese 's entry level Ming Da, the Mk 34 B , 30 watts, used to come. The co-worker and was. ... love at first sight, even at the first sound. I was infected by the gentle sound, the speakers seemed to disappear and the space of play increased. The price good, I added a shielded power: done deal!

The test at home was even more exciting. My old MK boxes have become, no longer seemed the same, all the more piacevole  e dettagliato. La magia delle valvole ha fatto una nuova vittima.


0 comments:

Post a Comment