Friday, February 25, 2011

Negative Pregnancy Test Frequent Urination

Verona. Marina Tonini: "The extraterrestrials exist, I met them '

Marina Tonini

EXCLUSIVE. Marina Tonini, a woman of Rivoli Veronese, handwriting expert for the Court of Verona, told the newspaper L'Arena di Verona his incredible experience of contact, which occurred two years ago.

"I heard a buzzing sound and then I saw a white light. Then a spaceship took me on a green planet. I'm sure, I have dreamed "

A feeling of serenity and light. Questo il racconto di Marina Tonini, perito grafologo del Tribunale di Verona, sull'esperienza di contatto con popolazioni «extraplanetarie», che sarà ospite alla trasmissione «Mistero» su Italia 1, stasera (martedì 22 febbraio), alle 21.10.
Ha un che di sorprendente la testimonianza della dottoressa Tonini, perché eravamo abituati a sentire storie di «abduction» (così si chiama l'incontro con gli extraterrestri, che secondo le testimonianze prelevavano persone per fare esperimenti): erano racconti spesso terrificanti di esseri bassi, di colore grigio, dai grandi occhi dalle orbite vuote o di microchip posizionati sottopelle.

Instead, the story of Dr. Tonini, who lives in Val d'Adige, Rivoli, in the middle of a forest in the locality Fiffaro, in a court of 400, which was an ancient monastery of the Cistercian monks of St. Bernard of white Clairvaux, is very different.

E 'sure what that says, why he agreed to expose themselves in person, with his face on our newspaper and on television.
"I was in my room and I was going to sleep," he says, "when I perceive a sound, like a hum, and I see a white light that illuminates the bed. I feel transported upward a feeling of suspension, such as lack of time. I find myself inside a spaceship, an environment essential, almost antiseptic, very clearly, where I see three people and behind them the door and screens. "
"I look around, but they invite me to look out the porthole, not talking, but it sends the thoughts telepathically. And I see a green planet, with lots of greenery in the middle of huge domes and silver. In less than no time I find myself in the beam of light and I realize I'm inside the dome. And there I was accompanying the figures themselves and begin to talk, "Tonini Marina continues," I invite you to ask questions. "
"I ask where I am. The highest of the three, about 2 meters and 20 centimeters, he says that we are on a multidimensional star, called Sirius B. Then show me the garden, almost a jungle very extensive, with many types of fruit trees. "
Tonini Marina's story is detailed: "To them I asked how did you manage such a great thing. They told me that use very advanced technologies. Then I asked what they did during the day: each cultivates its talent by making available to the community, and spiritual values, "says Dr.
«Mi hanno parlato della differenza tra la loro civiltà e la nostra: non usano il denaro, sono consapevoli del senso costruttivo della vita e vivono su altre frequenze, cosa che anche a livello fisico conferisce loro caratteristiche meno materiali, meno tangibili. Mi informano del fatto che alcune persone, come me sul pianeta in questo momento, dovranno anticipare questo messaggio di consapevolezza e di una possibile trasformazione dell'essere umano, che consenta anche la salvaguardia nel nostro pianeta, ora molto compromesso».


 Da questa esperienza di contatto, avvenuta circa due anni fa, Marina Tonini ha cominciato un percorso research in the field of ufology, and phenomenological, acquiring interesting photos, published in magazines.
"With rational attitude many times I wondered if this trip could have been a dream," he concludes, "but subsequent experiences have convinced me of contact of the existence of extra-planetary populations, fortunately more evolved than us , who deal with us poor, unsuspecting earth. "

Source: SRS Giancarlo Galli from the Arena di Verona of Tuesday, February 22, 2011 PROVINCE, page 25


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd,HPV,Cancer, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

Post a Comment